It is said that great science is built on the shoulders of giants. And just as science relies on concepts of the past, conventions rely on their vendors to provide the best merchandise possible. For some of you, it may even be a unique opportunity to enter a previously unexplored market. Everybody is welcome to apply for a vendor spot.
As you may already know, Derp Fest 2017 takes place at Best Western Plus Vega hotel and convention centre on November 4th-5th. The vendor hall is approximately 580 square meters. It means there will be enough space for everyone to sell all kinds of goods. Vendor hall operates on the first (main program) day only but since a lot of people are going to attend, we are sure you will find your sales figures more than satisfactory.
The vendor fee is 5000rub per vendor spot and can be paid by paypal. It includes two tables (120x50cm), two chairs and two vendor passes. Additional spots, tables and passes can be bought at any time. Power sockets for every spot are available for free. However, you will have to provide a list of all your electronic equipment with their respective power requirements (in watts) due to the venue’s safety regulations.
Every vendor pass owner will be able to enter the venue 1.5 hours before the convention starts on the main day. Vendors will also be allowed to enter the venue on Friday evening (18:00) to set everything up. Our Security is going to make sure all your goods are safe during the night.
In case you require parking, the venue provides a parking area. You would technically be able park even a truck there but we will need your car’s registration number and model. So, if you need parking, please inform us about it either in the “special requirements” field in the registration form or email our vendor hall manager Uliks at [email protected]
Rules and regulations
- All decorations used for vendor tables have to be prepared beforehand. It is only possible to assemble them at the venue. Any kind of paint job inside the venue is explicitly forbidden.
- Every material used for decorations must have a fire safety certificate.
- Vendors are responsible for cleaning up their tables at end of the day.
- Vendor stall plan, and list of decoration materials, as well as list of electronic equipment, should be submitted to the vendor hall manager before October 1st, 2017.
- Usage of unlisted electronic equipment is strictly forbidden.
- Total number of staff per vendor table cannot exceed 8 people.
- It is strictly forbidden to sell any unauthorised, illegal or age-restricted (NSFW) merchandise.
- It is forbidden to sell anything outside the vendor hall.